- Describe three factors that influence systems implementation in schools;
- Inventory the current features and characteristics of their school’s MTSS;
- Identify existing barriers to MTSS implementation in their own school. and
- Formulate & prioritize the first three steps to take to implement/refine MTSS in their school.
Presenter: Mark Gallagher, Ed.S.
This video was recorded as part of the OSPA 2023 Spring Virtual Conference. Mark Gallagher is Director of Continuous Improvement for Marysville Schools. Participants will discover tools and strategies for designing and implementing robust, student centric multi-tiered systems of support. Mr. Gallagher will share his district’s journey to develop a series of rich multi-tiered systems that encompasses the systems change process, core programming, prevention, assessment, intervention, standards continua, and community partnerships. Join this session to discuss the process and timeline a district used to establish a unified vision and mutual path forward to equitable multi-tiered program delivery.
- 2 hours of mandatory continuing education (MCE) for State Board of Psychology licensed school psychologists or psychologists approved by the Ohio School Psychologists Association MCE Program.
- 2 hours of continuing education for ODE licensure.
- 2 hours for continuing education for NASP.
If you need to purchase this session, please click HERE. (must be logged in)
Never been to an OSPA PD offering? Email email@example.com to get your account set up!