- Describe three factors that influence systems implementation in schools;
- Inventory the current features and characteristics of their school’s MTSS;
- Identify existing barriers to MTSS implementation in their own school. and
- Formulate & prioritize the first three steps to take to implement/refine MTSS in their school.
Presenter: Mark Gallagher, Ed.S.
Mark Gallagher is Director of Continuous Improvement for Marysville Schools. Participants will discover tools and strategies for designing and implementing robust, student centric multi-tiered systems of support. Mr. Gallagher will share his district’s journey to develop a series of rich multi-tiered systems that encompasses the systems change process, core programming, prevention, assessment, intervention, standards continua, and community partnerships. Join this session to discuss the process and timeline a district used to establish a unified vision and mutual path forward to equitable multi-tiered program delivery.
- 2 hours of mandatory continuing education (MCE) for State Board of Psychology licensed school psychologists or psychologists approved by the Ohio School Psychologists Association MCE Program.
- 2 hours of continuing education for ODE licensure.
- 2 hours for continuing education for NASP.
This recording is available until 6/12/2023.
If you need to purchase this session, please click HERE. (must be logged in)
Never been to an OSPA PD offering? Email email@example.com to get your account set up!