- Review of the ICS Equity Framework and Process;
- Learn about a District’s Equity Journey; and
- Discuss your next steps as a School Psychologist
specific for your district.
Presenter: Sam Coleman, M.Ed.
Sam Coleman, M.Ed.is Chief Academic Officer for Lynchburg City Schools in Virginia. Over the last 10 years, Sam has served in public education and in both state and municipal government to advance equity through advocacy, policy analysis, strategic planning and leadership development. Driven by a personal conviction for liberation work and realizing the human dignity of each and every person within educational systems, Sam values the power of radical imagination for justice
and pragmatic actions to eliminate barriers to justice. Sam earned a B.S. in Business Management, a M.Ed. from Concordia University, a Master’s in Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and is a Doctoral Candidate at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where his research explores the experiences and impacts of school and district administrators who leverage their leadership to eliminate systemic racial inequities.
- 3 total hours (including 2 hours Ethics/DEI) of mandatory continuing education (MCE) for State Board of Psychology licensed school psychologists or psychologists approved by the Ohio School Psychologists Association MCE Program.
- 3 total hours (including 2 hours Ethics/DEI) of mandatory continuing education for ODE licensure.
- 3 total hours (including 2 hours Ethics/DEI) of mandatory continuing education for NASP.
This recording is available until 6/12/2023.
If you you would like to purchase this session, please click HERE. (must be logged in)
Never been to an OSPA PD offering? Email email@example.com to get your account set up!