Revised Winter, 2008
The OSPAOnline staff welcomes content submissions from both OSPA and non-OSPA members for inclusion on the OSPA web site. This content may include publicity for OSPA sponsored professional conferences, items of interest to Ohio school psychologists, Ohio-based job posts for the OSPAOnline Job Forum, and relevant news items about OSPA events and school psychological practitioners. Commercial solicitations, advertisements for products, and unsolicited "spam" email generally will not be considered for publication on OSPA web site.
When submitting materials to the OSPA web site, please adhere to these requirements to prevent delays in processing your request:
- All materials must be prepared for submission in an electronic medium (i.e. attached document to an email message) unless prior arrangements have been made with the site's content editor and web developer. Items postal mailed to either the OSPA office or the individuals above without prior approval will not be considered for submission.
- Prepare all materials in a PC compatible format. The OSPAOnline staff cannot easily transfer files from Macintosh or other computer platforms, resulting in our inability to process your submission.
- Your content should be prepared in a Microsoft Office compatible format such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Publisher or Adobe Acrobat. Pictures, graphics, and maps may be included provided they are incorporated into the files. If your graphics must be sent separately, please ensure the graphical images are stored as JPEG or GIF images only. Any other file formats and software application data will not be accepted.
- Prepare an email message with the following details:
- Description of the materials to be posted on the OSPA web site
- Dates for posting and removing the materials from the OSPA web site
- Instructions relating to the general appearance you hope to see once posted on a web page
- Section of the OSPA web site to include your submission
The OSPAOnline staff reserves the right to modify your submission content to fit available space and design constraints of the OSPA web site. In addition, the OSPAOnline staff retains the authority to limit or reject any submissions failing to comply with these guidelines or the overall content of the OSPA web site.