The Ohio School Psychologists Association a non-profit, state-wide organization of school psychologists, established in 1943. Its membership includes school psychologists who are employed across the state in both public and private schools and agencies, as well as faculty and students in graduate training programs.
You can learn more about OSPA and its historical significance to the field of school psychology by visiting the following pages:
- 4/16/15, SWOSPA, Providing the Best Psycho-Educational Supports for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- 1/16/15, CASP, Understanding the Unique Needs of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Questioning Youth in Schools
- 12/5/14, KAASP, How to Help Students with Executive Function Weaknesses
- 10/10/14, CASP, Concussion 101 for School Psychologists
- 10/6/14, ELASPA, Ethics For School Psychologists